Easyblog template not working

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:11 am
Report this post
Hi,

The new easyblog template for Music State is not working, It shows the blog posts but no template. I also tried to change the template to another one from the easyblog settings but still the same error.

Using Joomla! 2.5.18

Please check:

http://bandaspr.com/comunidad/blog
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:02 pm
Report this post
Hi

Can You please explain what is the problem. I can see this page displaying fine.

GK User
Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:19 pm
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi

Can You please explain what is the problem. I can see this page displaying fine.

So you have not seen your DEMO of the easyblog template?

The menu in the demo is not present in my website, also the social media sharing icons are out of place

you can check the demo here: http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/musicst ... p/easyblog
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:36 pm
Report this post
The toolbar is correctly enabled in the settings, it was showing normally until I updated the new version of Music State template with the addition of the easyblog template.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:17 pm
Report this post
Hi

Now I see what You mean, but cannot tell what was done to it. Please send me an access to FTP I'll compare old and new files and will try to fix it.

GK User
Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:54 pm
Report this post

Now I see what You mean, but cannot tell what was done to it. Please send me an access to FTP I'll compare old and new files and will try to fix it.

Hi , I sent you a private message with the info

Thanks
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:32 am
Report this post
Hi

I've tried to track it, but there is no other mentioned option in our overrides than the style for this toolbar. So it's some kind of misconfiguration. I have also checked how easyblog displays with a joomla defult template to exclude template involvment and there is still not toolbar. I'm not easyblog expert so it would be better if You contact their developers.

GK User
Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:04 pm
Report this post

I've tried to track it, but there is no other mentioned option in our overrides than the style for this toolbar. So it's some kind of misconfiguration. I have also checked how easyblog displays with a joomla defult template to exclude template involvment and there is still not toolbar. I'm not easyblog expert so it would be better if You contact their developers.

I will contact them but everything was working fine until I installed the new Gavick template update for Music State that overides and changes the default easyblog template for the new custom made created by Gavick. I was using Music State template without problems until I installed the update.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:50 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm just telling what I can see and I see there is no toolbar when our template is disabled, so it's less likely that our template is affecting it at the moment. But it's possible that there is a bug in our template which is not showing toolbar but You have disabled toolbar while trying to revert it. That's why I need to see toolbar on a default joomla template first to make sure.

GK User
Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:41 pm
Report this post

I'm just telling what I can see and I see there is no toolbar when our template is disabled, so it's less likely that our template is affecting it at the moment. But it's possible that there is a bug in our template which is not showing toolbar but You have disabled toolbar while trying to revert it. That's why I need to see toolbar on a default joomla template first to make sure.

Solved, when I updated Easyblog the ACL area(ACL for Joomla! User Group) maybe was reset (dont know why) and all public access was denied, I just re-enabled
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:08 pm
Report this post
Hi

Thank You for shearing. I bet someone else will benefit from this answer.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.