Front-end editor problem

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:21 pm
Report this post
Hi,
When using the front-end editor facilty (regardless of which editor I select), when the tab is selected to view and select the category, the template shuts down the editor and exits to display the article without any updates / changes.
Please advise. :?:
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am
Report this post
Hi,
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

Joshua M
Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:44 am
Report this post
Hi,

I can't see the issue, what browser are you using? Could you provide any screenshot?

GK User
Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:12 am
Report this post
I'm using Firefox - have checked it with Chrome & Windows IE 10 too - same problem. Screenshot is not possible - try editing from the front end then in the editor, select another tab - say 'Publishing' (to select category for example) - you are automatically exited from the tab and exited from the editor.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:48 am
Report this post
Could you send me also FTP access to your website?

GK User
Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:06 pm
Report this post
Sure:
ftp.fsib.co.za
User: ***
Password: ****
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:26 pm
Report this post
I've edited your post - it's a public forum, you can't post access to your server here. Please change your FTP password ASAP and send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with username and password.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.