How to change styling of Image Show in template MusicState?

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am
Report this post
Hello,

I would like to add new slide module to my site. Most of new slides have white backgrouds but in template Music State yout Image Show style for this template adds grey layer over slides. How can i remove it? I tried to change file is_pattern.png in modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_musicstate/images to transparent one but it didnt help. Have i to edit some css or php files for this style? I tried to look for some code in css file but without success. Can you help me to remove thet grey layer, please?

Regards
Przemek
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:41 pm
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.