K2 article issue with PHP 7.x

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:55 am
Report this post
When switching from PHP 5.6 to 7.x the K2 article page is not shown. The Music State template is up-to-date and also is K2 (v2.8.0)

When enabling Joomla error reporting this is the error code:
Code: Select all
Notice: Undefined property: JDocumentHtml::$error in /home/www/public_html/templates/gk_musicstate/error.php on line 58 <br /> <b>jos-Error</b>: Call to a member function getCode() on null<br />

regards
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:26 pm
Report this post
When I replace the GK error.php with the original Joomla error.php I receive this error:
Code: Select all
jos-Warning: You are not authorised to view this resource.

Please HELP?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:09 pm
Report this post
Hi

Try disable showing errors or delete this file entirely. Send me an access to joomla panel along with url to Your site to my mail [email protected]

GK User
Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:32 pm
Report this post
A PM is send teitbite.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:28 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm sorry, but I cannot see it. PM is glitched because of the amount of spam I'm getting. Please send it to my email I've mentioned in last post.

GK User
Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:00 am
Report this post
I was able to solve the issue with K2 items, SEF and PHP7 by completely backup and restore the site. Remarkable or not? I've used the current .htaccess file.

This http://www.joomlaworks.net/forum/k2-en/47782-404-page-with-all-k2-items#161798 topic leads to the solution.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:59 pm
Report this post
Hi

Great to hear that and thank You for shearing solution with us.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.