NSP GK5 Problems front page

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:52 pm
Report this post
Hello,

These module doesn't work properly. I doesn't show the articles on the the grids. It show images like a ghost.

http://howaboutrita.com/demosite20i7/

Kind regards for your help,
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:08 pm
Report this post
Hi

Do You mean that the module is transparent for couple of seconds ? It's an animation. Please try play with interval value in module settings, use a smaller number than 5000.

GK User
Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:08 am
Report this post
Hi,

I have the same problem! I chanced the interval value in module settings to 4000, 400 ... there is still the same! The module isn't transparent for a couple of seconds - it's transparent all the time. Some modules are completely white.

Thank you in advance!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:44 pm
Report this post
Hi

Problem is that it always shows for me. Please tell me more. What browser are You using? Can I please screenshot of this issue ?

GK User
Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:20 am
Report this post
Hello,
I just disabled the animation. I'm using Firefox 52.0.2, .
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:51 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm using the exact same browser and there is no issue like that. Maybe I do not understood it correctly. Do You mean that images are blurry maybe ? If yes than in K2 additional settings in NSP configuration select a different image format to be used instead of Generic.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.