Front Page disappeared!!

Premium BuddyPress WordPress theme perfect for venue, music brand or community music website.
GK User
Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:49 pm
My website has been up for almost a month. Yesterday it went Blank. I checked my cpanel and my security all seems fine, I tried to see if there is any plug in or update conflict and disabled any plug in, but it did not work!!!! so I uploaded the backup and the website return however it is missing the front page. I believe this has to do with the theme itself cause it went blank by itself. I have another other Gavick "john" on the same server with the same plug-ins and it is fine. Can you kindly check it out as soon as possible.
Thanks.
https://babel-films.com/
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:14 am
Could you please provide me with your website FTP and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:46 am
Hi I replied on Thursday 19th Jan. I still have no front page. All the pre-installed grid design in the front widgets are not there! I believe this is an update issue. The update does not come with the widgets in the demo. I need a solution please. Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:27 am
I've answered you that I can't login to your website backend:
I can see the following error:
"ERROR: The username or password you entered is incorrect. "

EDIT: Now I can see the message that I'm temporarily locked out..

GK User
Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:16 pm
I unblocked you. kindly follow the login instructions that i just sent you.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:54 am
Hi,
It's a problem with your PHP configuration, please make sure that you've installed GD PHP library, because now the function from Image Show widget "imagecreatetruecolor()" can't work properly.

GK User
Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:34 pm
GD Library is now active. Now the front page is back however it is missing the GK grid design that was pre installed in the demo so all the elements in the bottom widgets are inactive. AS A RESULT, the front page is missing 2 main sections and all of my widget elements are placed in the bottom and are inactive. I'm not sure how to put them back in place with no GK grids. To move forward you can either help me by
1) Returning the design that was in the demo as is OR
2) I can re-install a back-up version of the whole thing via ftp.(I hope it will be back to normal - not sure)

I really don't think i can figure out the DEMO Design by myself.
what do you suggest I do?
thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:13 pm
I uploaded a back-up of the theme and the plugins via ftp. However, the missing parts are not showing!!!!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:28 pm
[email protected] wrote:I uploaded a back-up of the theme and the plugins via ftp. However, the missing parts are not showing!!!!!

I think the best way to help me is to return the demo theme missing GK GRIDS and activate the in-active elements in the bottom. I would highly appreciate that.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:25 am
Hi,

I'm sorry, but I don't remember how your website looks before.., so can't help with the configuration. I can see that Image Show works properly now, the section "PUBLIC SERVICE ADS" also, so what exactly do you need?

It's not enough to restore a back-up of the theme and the plugins via ftp, you should also restore your database.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.