'GK' Widgets doesn't work on Mainbody

Premium BuddyPress WordPress theme perfect for venue, music brand or community music website.
GK User
Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:59 pm
Hello,

I'm trying to set GKGrid Widgets on Mainbody widget positions of two of my website pages but the theme doesn't let me do it. I already enabled the display of widgets in the basic theme settings as shown in the image.

Thanks,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:17 pm
Hello,

Do you want to display latest posts or widgets on the Mainbody area? Because in your previous thread you said that you want display posts, could you send me a private message with your website backend access? Then I'll check the issue exactly.

GK User
Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:19 am
Hi,

Regarding your issues;
Add the following code into the theme’s css/override.css file (make sure to enable the “Use the override.css file” option in Template options > Advanced in the WordPress backend)

Code: Select all
.home-page #gk-head {
   margin-bottom: 0;
}

.wpcf7 input,
.wpcf7 textarea {
   width: 80%;
}

And I've disabled the breadcrumb on your frontpage by using this conditional tag:

Code: Select all
!is_front_page()

GK User
Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:53 am
Thank you very much Piotr!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:07 pm
Hello,
I have the same problem, my gk image show widgets don't appear when I put them in Mainbody position. They don't appear on my page or on my post.
When I put the widget in mainbody top position, my slide show is visible.
They are a special settings for activate it ?
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:52 pm
Hi,

Yes, there's an option for activating Mainbody widget area - but this area is available only for your frontpage (if you are using latest posts, not static frontpage). On posts or pages this area is reserved for the main content.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.