Grid I not displaying proper

Premium BuddyPress WordPress theme perfect for venue, music brand or community music website.
GK User
Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:16 pm
Hi
Please I want my grid I news pro to display like the demo example. Also, I want it to be displaying news randomly with no repeat as in not displaying one post in more than one places. And also display top post based on most visited.
Thanks
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:40 pm
Hi,
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

Which demo grid exactly do you mean? Best albums or news? Unfortunately it's not possible to display top posts based on most visited (News Show Pro doesn't have this feature built in)

GK User
Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:04 pm
Hello, I have sent you a pm with my URL and back-end access. And am talking about Best Albums
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:00 pm
Your Gird blocks size should be set to 2 x 1 (it was 1 x 1, I've fixed it for destkop version). Now in GK Grid I News Show Pro widgets on Basic settings tab you can use another data source (i.e. Latest Posts) and set "order by" option to "random".

GK User
Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:56 am
Thanks man, you guys are the best. Am glad I found u guys.
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.