Home Page Demo Content

Premium BuddyPress WordPress theme perfect for venue, music brand or community music website.
GK User
Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:43 pm
The Demo Content zip doesn't work firstly. Second when I upload the demo content XML separately it still looks nothing like the theme. I just need someone to help or give any sort of proper directions for making this happen. Does anyone know how to setup the homepage. I have used all the domination and the forum and still don't understand.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:01 am
If you want to match the demo layout and content exactly then the best option is to use the quickstart package; this is a full WordPress installation that installs WordPress, the theme, plugins, widgets and demo content to match our demo. If you cannot use the quickstart package then you will need to install the standalone theme package and manually place and configure the widgets according to our documentation.

quickstart installation:
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/wo ... tallation/

manual configuration:
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/wo ... uration-2/

Most elements in this theme is based on widgets, so XML file unfortunately doesn't contain widgets configuration and content and you have to set widgets manually if you didn't use the quickstart.

GK User
Sat May 20, 2017 10:46 pm
csteward1 wrote:The Demo Content zip doesn't work firstly. Second when I upload the demo content XML separately it still looks nothing like the theme. I just need someone to help or give any sort of proper directions for making this happen. Does anyone know how to setup the homepage. I have used all the domination and the forum and still don't understand.

I'm having problems with this too. Where do I upload the psd files?
Gold Boarder

Joshua M
Sun May 21, 2017 9:03 pm
There's no need to upload psd files. PSD source may be used if you want to change your graphic layout, then give it to Web Developer who add your modification to MusicState theme.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.