Quickstart package has no front page design!

Premium BuddyPress WordPress theme perfect for venue, music brand or community music website.
GK User
Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:58 pm
Hello
I install the gk-musicstate-quickstart full package via ftp in an empty folder (new directory), however, the front page is empty. I need it like the demo so I can replace and edit, it is easier for me since i'm not a web designer and i can't start from scratch. The simplicity of the design and widgets is what prompted me to subscribe in the first place, so i would kindly appreciate it if you can solve this problem for me.
Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:38 am
Hello,
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:34 am
Hello. I did not get any feedback yet, can you kindly update me. I already sent a private message. Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:03 am
Sorry, I didn't send the message? I need also FTP access to check this kind of issue.

Joshua M
Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:29 am
Hello,

You don't have GD PHP library which is required for Image Show and GK Grid widgets.
Please check this information: http://www.php.net/manual/en/image.installation.php
and contact with your hosting provider.

GK User
Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:06 pm
I updated to to PHP 5.6 and it works now. I can see the front-page widgets. THNAK YOU:)
However, I can't to figure out the page source for the front page main header (slide 1 and slide 2) which are in the demo referred to as album 1 and album 2. Is this a post? which one? Can you please let me know how to change those and can they be more than 2 ? May be i'm missing a plug in? Kindly let me know.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:19 am
The slider is based on GK Image Show widget from Header widget area.
Please check the widget configuration here:
https://demo.gavick.com/wordpress/music ... mage-show/

GK User
Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:40 pm
No image is appearing in the front page header or below, even the ones built in the demo. If the images in the demo can be scene i can change it. Can you please check why are they all invisible. Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:23 am
I've changed your slides without any issues - I've used hnl_01 and hnl_02 images.

GK User
Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:16 pm
Thank you
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.