How to use the menu 'mobile'?

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:18 pm
Report this post
Hello.

What is the menu 'mobile'?
My website does not use this menu, despite this on tablets or mobile phones is still available drop-down main menu.
Is mobile menu allows to get a new (interesting) way to display the menu on the tablet? :!:
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:14 pm
Report this post
Hi,
to get mobile menu you have to enable responsive layout in GK template settings. Probably by mistake(?) you turned off this option and forgot about it. Check.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:18 pm
Report this post
Oscar E wrote:Hi,
to get mobile menu you have to enable responsive layout in GK template settings. Probably by mistake(?) you turned off this option and forgot about it. Check.

My template is responsive, I made the appropriate settings in the administration panel. The main menu is displayed on mobile phones and tablets.
However, I thought that if you formed a separate 'mobile menu', it means that it is necessary on mobile devices. Or that it gives some additional capabilities. It turns out that I do not need to have an additional menu to view this page properly on mobile devices.

Thank you for your help.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:37 pm
Report this post
unfortunately, gavick templates uses this same menu on each view desktop and mobile.
There is possibility to change this, but request some customization in template file (layout/default.php).
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.