Pagination not work

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:23 am
Report this post
Pagination in gk4 and gk 5 does not work. What should I do?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:33 pm
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:55 am
Report this post
Sorry, late to reply. It turns out that this problem occurs when I install NSP GK 5. Installation I have re-installed into the initial installation, without NSP GK5.
Is there any input for me? because I need NSP GK5, to take some of the functions that are not found in NSP GK4.

Thank you
My best regards
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:27 pm
Report this post
Hi

Problem is taht GK4 and GK5 versions are basicaly the same modules doing same things. GK4 is older and not developed for some time. Try just replace all GK4 with GK5 and You should not experience the conflict between this 2 modules any more.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.