K2 subcategories not displays

October 2015 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:45 pm
Report this post
Hello, i use a menu item K2 » Item listings » Categories which in Select categories i have one category. This category has no items (0 Active / 0 Trashed) but it has 3 subcategories which this subcategories have k2 items. So when i hit this menu item it shows these three subcategories with read more for every subcategory. When i hit to a subcategory of them it is not display the k2 items of these subcategories but instead of this it is display the home page. When i use protostar instead news template i see the k2 items of these subcategories.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:45 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please tell me the url to the exact page with an example of this issue.

GK User
Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:50 pm
Report this post
I was sent you the url in message, thank you
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:13 pm
Report this post
Hi

I see what the problem is. Links after click are changing "/itemlist/category/38-dimarxeia", so it's working fine, but problem is that You are lacking landing pages for this categories, so such pages are using frontpage instead, but on frontpage You have replaced the content area with a module placed in "mainbody" module position.

Fix: Simply go to menu manager and add menu items with a type of a category and using this categories.

GK User
Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:59 pm
Report this post
Thank you very much, your fix way works perfect.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:02 am
Report this post
Hi

Glad I could help. Closing this thread now.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.