help: a little modify with NSP GK4

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:29 pm
Hi, I need a little modify on NSP GK4:

I want to move the title after date because the default the date is seen after the article...

which file I can edit to change the display structure of NSP?

in attached what I want :)

THANKS
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:46 pm
Hi

No need to change any file. In module configuration go to article layout and there You will see list of elements with numbers of where it should be placed. Please simply switch Header with Info1 and the order will be changed.

GK User
Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:16 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

No need to change any file. In module configuration go to article layout and there You will see list of elements with numbers of where it should be placed. Please simply switch Header with Info1 and the order will be changed.

Hi Teitbite,
I know nsp, my problem is that the title is always positioned above the image and I would like to have the title to the right of the image.

I will attach two images: the first is what I have on my site and the second as I would like it to become.
to do this just to work in settings nsp? I do not believe ... :dry:
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:14 pm
Hi

Please send me an access to Your joomla panel. I'll try to make it.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.