Issue with MSP 5 & 4

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:10 pm
Hello

For some reasons, I have the following issue when I try to use it and it looks like some files are not updates into the website as I can't see the proper text on the back office

Code: Select all
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND c.extension = 'com_content' AND c.published = 1' at line 11 SQL=SELECT DISTINCT c.id AS CID FROM rc7s6_categories AS c LEFT JOIN rc7s6_content AS content ON c.id = content.catid WHERE 1 = 1 AND ( c.id = ) AND c.extension = 'com_content' AND c.published = 1

What can wrong ?

ps: I desactivated the module for extra tests
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:01 am
Hi

If You have updated joomla to 3.4 recently than You need to update NSP GK5 to latest version as well. NSP GK4 is an old abandoned project, so do not use it please.

When You will update NSP GK5 go to setting of every copy of it. Clear browser cache there, check settings for source and save settings even if no changes was made.

GK User
Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:10 pm
Cool it works now ! Tks
Gold Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.