news show pro gk4 and virtuemart

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:46 pm
hello, i have installed nsp 4 in a joomla 3.4.5 with the latest virtuemart 3.0.10 (i think) and virtuemart does not show up as a possible source for displaying articles in the source of articles drop down list

Please advise.

Thanks

Best regards
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:57 am
Hi

NSP GK4 is discontinued, so it may not recognise VM 3 at all. Please use GK5 version of News Show Pro module.

GK User
Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:05 am
Teitbite, unfortunately i was forced to use nsp4 because nsp5 after installation was giving an error and was not starting up as it should (it was almost empty without buttons and functions). What you think is best, trying to fix nsp4 or nsp5?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:10 pm
Hi

GK4 was stopped to be developed and GK5 was presented in it's place, so it's always better to use GK5.

Do You have multiple languages used on Your site ? Maybe You need to specify from which language table categories should be picked up. Or VM is not configured properly in languages section.

Also not all module styles support Virtuemart. Try with Normal mode.

One more thought. Since GK4 and GK5 are basically same module, using both at the same time may cause some problems since GK4 is loading old libraries.

If You need help with that please send me an access to Your joomla panel and an url to Your site.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.