News Show Pro gk4 won't show newly created articles

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:56 pm
I've installed the News theme for joomla 3 on my localhost, and I've tried to make a new module to show 4 latest articles from one category in mod news show pro gk4.
When I installed the template, there were already a couple of articles so I just changed their categories to this category.
Now, when I published the module it only shows those old articles and not my new ones (I've made 2 new articles).
When I unpublished all the old articles, I got an 1064 error.
I've tried all module modes, and on various positions, but still the same problem.
Any idea how to fix it? :cry:
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:31 pm
Please check time offset settings - there might be a configuration mismatch causing NSP to count time differently than rest of Joomla.

GK User
Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:32 pm
It's set to zero. What should it be set to?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:35 pm
Try different values, I don't know what settings you have locally, but lets start with maximum + or maximum - adjustable.

GK User
Fri May 08, 2015 8:58 am
worked fine, thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun May 10, 2015 9:48 am
Is there anything else I can help you with regarding this topic?

GK User
Tue May 12, 2015 11:45 am
everything fine :)
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 12, 2015 4:58 pm
Feel free to post new forum threads - it allows us to answer you faster if you have any other questions (not relative to this thread).

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.