virtuemart addtocatr not showing

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:19 pm
Hello,
I am using the module as part of the bikestore template and can't get the virtumart add to cart button in the module to show up. I deinstalled the k2store component because I read somewhere that its scripts are causing the error, but it still doesn't show up.
the form is greyed out in the sourcecode.

Any ideas?

thank you!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 am
Could you show us screenshot of VirtueMart settings tab inside News Show Pro ? The Add to cart button is enabled there ? Remember that this button have to be also enabled in VirtueMart prodcut view.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:03 pm
sorry for the late reply. Of course the virtuemart button in the news show module is enabled and in product view also...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:12 pm
Could you show me your site URL ? I need to check the code generated inside VirtueMart module.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:24 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Could you show me your site URL ? I need to check the code generated inside VirtueMart module.

sent you a pm yesterday with the url to the developer webspace...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:38 pm
Ok as I remember well the issue is resolved.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:53 am
I am having the same issue, how did you resolve this?

www.hydromarket.co.uk - i added my first product into the category of nutrients for test purposes and I can not for the life of me get ADD TO CART to show.

I have it set in anything that has mod_news_pro_gk4 to display..

Puzzled :(
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:29 am
Virtuemart 2.6.14 - Joomla 2.5.24 with Bike Store the same..
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:17 am
I solved this by switching to the BEEZ template then back to the BIKE STORE.

Regards, Jay.
Senior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.