blank space under module

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:22 pm
http://capid.pl/
Hello, look at NSP in the frontpage- it's a blank space under the first and second module. I don't understand what I can do in this moment for fix it. Thanks for your help.
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:33 am
Hi,

I can't see the blank space. Could you take a screenshot or provide more details?

GK User
Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:46 am
It's ok now- I copied the unused module and replaced it with the two that caused the problem. Thanks, but I have other ask: I can not find the "userarea" entry in the modules. At the same time, I wonder if it is possible to display two modules in a line (circle one another) in one position. For example, "banner_top": I would like to fit there language switch and social icons, but putting both modules in this position one is displayed under the other. Can anything be done about it?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:07 am
anybody?
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:20 am
Userarea position is reserved for "Login" button (you can't add other modules here).
You can add two modules to one position, but the result depends on css style used. This kind of modification is a template customization - beyond our technical support, but please try to add these modules and let me know, maybe i'll be able to provide you custom css code which change your modules alignment.

GK User
Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:58 am
Hi, I added this modules- social icons and second searching (in the line with menu): http://www.capid.pl. I believe, that you will have any idea for this :) I have yet a big problem with fonts- I would like to have a different font in article and other elements of page (menu, modules, etc). But in administrator I can change only one font for article and other. When I try add @font-face in CSS (maybe in the wrong place...?) and I install font which I choose in CSS folder- I don't see any changes. I wrote about it in "Template Discussion", but nobody answered... please help if U can.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:57 pm
Ok, I fix my problem with fonts- I add selectors "article" to "Fonts- Headers" and it's working :) so my only one problem is with positions "social". :)
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:00 am
Try to add the following custom css code:
Code: Select all
#gkSocial > form {
   float: right;
}

#gkSocial > div {
   float: left;
}

GK User
Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:58 pm
BIG BIG THANKS FOR U! It's working- I love you man! :)
Senior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.