Data Source and others

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:10 pm
I installed J3.6.0 and I have also updated NSPgk5 the latest version. The result is that all modules have misconfigured with NSP GK5. Attached two photos with options that were previously the "Data Source" and can not choose the numbers of the K2 items. please help. My site does not work without these modules.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:38 pm
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:34 pm
Hi, here is not possible anymore to chose from one specific k2 category to show using data source. The problem came after j3.6 too.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:58 am
Hi

@revistasoma please send me an access to joomla panel and tell me the name or id of the module I'll be able to see this problem.

GK User
Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:50 am
Hello! I Have a similar problem. After a Server Migration and manual DB update, some part of Modules got Dropdown menues disable. If i try to Select a Source, i just can´t do it, because "Form Area" is Missing, as you will see in attachment. Also i have the Template GK News Template, but i just cannot edit Template Styles because all menus and Form areas are gone as well.

at Configuration Check: All is configured properly. I have the latest Joomla version, 3.7.0.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:09 pm
I have same problem with error / display as bellow (attachment)
My Joomla version 3.7.0.

Help me. This issue made no new news displayed.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:37 pm
Exactly, you cannot get the latest news displayed, nor change the Source of articles to find an easy solution. Even creating a new module will inherit the error.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 03, 2017 8:17 am
Hi

It's all because of an update to new joomla. Our templates has been updated already and all You need to do is to update with a package from Your template's download section.

For News Show Pro here is an updated version: https://github.com/GavickPro/News-Show- ... 4beeab76f5

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.