K2 extra fields

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:07 pm
Hi,
I've got 2 questions about K2 extra fields use in News Show Pro GK5, with custom article format.
1/ Date fields appears as Y-m-d but I would like to show d/m/Y. Is there any way to change php date format?
2/ I've tried list ans options type fields, but NSP retrieves the number of the option (for example "2"), not the option itself (for example "We organize"). Is it possible to show the value of the option?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:39 am
HI

I'm afraid NSP can only pick up wahtever is stored in database for extra fields. Module cannot access K2 functions for this feature so because of that it's not possible to support all the premutations this feature can get. In other word, making it work is possible, but will require some work and I'm afraid we do not support such large customisations on the forum.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.