NSP GK5 and RSS-ordering

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed May 31, 2017 11:24 am
Hi,
I'm using NSP GK5 to present an RSS-feed. However the feed is in the correct order (the nearest date first), NSP shows another order (the latest dat first). It is an RSS-feed from an event manager and I want to show the nearest event first. What can I do to fix this?

The feed source is: http://www.dawschaijk.nl/fanzone/agenda ... d&type=rss
And it shows like this in NSP: see attachment

Thanks in advance for any help!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:55 pm
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel to my email [email protected] I'll check what can be wrong.

GK User
Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:17 am
Hi teitbite,
I've made an account for you on the joomla panel. Hopefully you can find what's wrong. Thanks in advance!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:28 pm
Hi

I do not think I got Your mail or was that one of accesses send to me without an url to the forum thread. Please resend it and make sure to include an url to this thread so I'll know it's related to that.

teitbite
Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:25 am
Hi

Found it in Spam folder.

Module is ordering correctly, from latest news (by date). Problem is with dates in this feed. Have You noticed that latest is dated "23 września 2017, 00:00", so it's couple of months in the future. Not sure how to fix that without using an actual dates the article was created on.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.