nsp gk5 does not load

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu May 18, 2017 8:54 pm
I am having intermittent issues with a nsp gk5 module on the front page of a site i am working on. the error behavior is that the module, in "title-overlay" mode, just generates no output whatsoever. however, i have found that by copying the module, and deploying it on a test page, and setting the layout to "standard-mode" instead of "title-overlay", I can specify the same article id that i want to use in the home-page module, and mostly, as if by magic, using this "test" module somehow causes the front-page module to start working.

any ideas??
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 22, 2017 10:25 am
Hi

"title-overlay" mode needs an image in article in order to be used. NSP allows 2 options in this matter. It can use first image from article content or specified (K2 image, full image, intro image). If article has no image or wrong image setting was set it will act as You described.

PS: Make sure to gave latest module version too.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.