Show Pro GK5 and SP Page Builder

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri May 12, 2017 7:55 am
Hi,

I use the Show Pro GK5 module in a SP Page Builder and the animation don't work...
It worked well a few days ago and then more animation without any change of settings.
When I place the module in another page that is not an "SP Page Builder" then it works.

Have you ever encountered this pb? Did you find a solution ?
Thank you in advance, :)
Fred
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 17, 2017 8:01 am
Hi

Sorry, such issue was never reported. Please tell me the url to Your site so I'll check.

GK User
Wed May 17, 2017 1:47 pm
Hi,

Thanks for your answer. the url is : http://www.occitanie-rando.fr
Do you need an access to the admin ?
Fred
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat May 20, 2017 2:50 pm
Hi

I can see You've replaced the module already. That's probably best idea if conflicts appear. If You want me to still check the issue please put it back and tell me exactly what page is it on (in case You will just prepare it in some subpage just to let me see it).

GK User
Mon May 22, 2017 6:28 am
Hi,

I didn't change the module. Animation still does not work. see the attached image.
Sorry, i don't understand wath you need to fixed the problem.
If You want me to still check the issue please put it back and tell me exactly what page is it on (in case You will just prepare it in some subpage just to let me see it).

Thanks for your help
Fred
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat May 27, 2017 9:24 am
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel to my mail [email protected] I'll take a look.

GK User
Mon May 29, 2017 2:14 pm
Done.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 30, 2017 5:37 pm
> Bonjour gavick,
>
>
> Vous avez été inscrit sur le site Occitanie-rando par un Administrateur.
>
> Ce message contient l'identifiant et le mot de passe nécessaires pour vous connecter sur le site http://www.occitanie-rando.fr/
>
> Identifiant : gavick
> Mot de passe : xxxxxxxxxx
>
>
> Veuillez ne pas répondre à ce message envoyé automatiquement pour votre information.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:35 pm
Hi

Thank You for the access, but please rise user level, so I'll be able to install newest version of the module and check server configuration.

GK User
Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:00 pm
done.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:16 am
Hi

Ok. Problem was module's jQuery library loaded before jQuery. I've installed Easy jQuery plugin to replace all used jQuery libraries with the newest one and load it before any other script. Looks like it's working now.

GK User
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:27 am
Ouuuuaaaaa ! thanks a lot !
I'm very heappy. It's ok now.
Congratulation.
I closed the post.
Fred
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:08 am
Hi

Ok. Great to hear it. Closing this thread as requested.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.