Unable to setup NSP with VM products

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:32 am
Hello
I am trying to use NSP5 and trying to show VM products using the Product Gallery option but the site went down whenever I use the Product Gallery option. However site loads fine when I use the standard layout. The error is as

Fatal error: Class 'VmConfig' not found in /home/mysite/public_html/modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/tmpl/portal_modes/product_gallery_2/controller.php on line 40

How do I solve this?
Thanks
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:57 pm
Hi

Please try to disable showing Add to cart and see if it will show products than. You may need an update of NSP and VM.

GK User
Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:14 am
Hello
I did update NSP and VM, still not working.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:58 pm
Hi

Ok. Send me an access to joomla panel and url to page where You have published this module.

GK User
Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:25 am
Hello
Till now I am not getting any response so far.. Please help. I even sent my access details long time back

Thanks
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:30 pm
Hi

Thanks for letting me know. I haven't see that new PM came.

I've checked and looks like this style cannot use newest VM cart code, which changed recently I guess. I was able to show products but only with "Read more" button to redirect to its page to buy it there. Hope it's ok, ig not than I'm afraid style is too old to be updated, so if I'll report that to programmers they will just remove it from NSP styles ;/

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.