Module not working

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:41 pm
I guess the screen capture tells the story: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h6b6wo3retpul ... m.png?dl=0

I installed Quark quick start package and the news show pro works on the site but not on the admin. So editing of module is not possible. I uninstalled, downloaded a version from gavick website and re-installed but the result is the same.

I have no access to php.ini. Host is one of the biggest and best in the country so I bet there must be another way to solve this than editing php.ini.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:26 pm
Hi

Looks like some javascripts are not loaded. Please overwrite NSP module with the newest version possible, than go to the module's configuration and clear browser's cache couple of times. Let me know if this helped. If not send me an access to joomla panel.

teitbite
Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:29 am
Hi

You had no default language selected in Virtuemart. Without this language being set VM does not create tables for it and NSP is checking tables with the language selected in joomla panel. I added English (United Kingdom) to multilanguage and module works fine now.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.