Configuration Problems

January 2013 WordPress Theme
GK User
Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:21 pm
Hi,

I just purchased this theme from you yesterday and I am having so many problems configuring this theme. If I can't get it to work properly, I may just have to abandon it.

I have tried the configuration settings you provided and it doesn't work right. I have tried importing the settings and it still does not help. This is driving me crazy. I have spent 12 hours working on this to no avail. I need help!!!

I installed over my existing wordpress. I had a previous theme and was not satisfied with it.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:39 pm
furthermore, I am not seeing the badge widget.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:50 pm
Where do I get the nav menu widget, calendar widget, weather, archive widget? I don't see them
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:23 pm
okay. I was able to figure it out. however, I have one problem. There seems to be some data below my article page. data associated with my previous them. I deleted the theme and the plugins but it doesn't seem to come out. How do I remove it? here is an example: http://stluciadailynews.com/us-a-12-yea ... ain-emoji/
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:43 am
Any one here? I have some trouble with my theme
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:20 am
I am getting an internal sever error ever since I installed your theme. I have tried the .htaccess trick and nothing. I have tried deactivating the plugins and activating one by one, still nothing. I have tried .php repair, nothing. I am left to assume that your theme is creating that problem.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:29 am
Hi,

The configuration of the News theme is easy when you are using a quickstart package (after installation the website looks like our demo). If you've installed only theme files, you have to configure all widgets manually.

I can't see the issue here: http://stluciadailynews.com/us-a-12-yea ... ain-emoji/
because the maintenance mode is enabled

Could you send me a private message with the backend and FTP access? Then I'll be able to check also the internal server error.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.