Home page not loading complete

January 2013 WordPress Theme
GK User
Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:28 am
Hi:
I´m using News WP Theme and everything was working fine until today when the home page won´t load complete, it only shows the main menu and its background.
But the pages inside load correctly!!
I checked on the source code of the home page and found that it only loads 300 lines or so.
I have other installations with Gavick themes for WP and just to see what is loading I found that this second installation loads about 800 lines in home page!
So, for some reason my first installation is not loading several programs of the theme and maybe from WP too.
Can you help me with this?
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:14 am
Hello,

Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? Are you using the last version of the News theme?

GK User
Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:31 pm
I installed another instance of the theme, then switched themes in wp to this new one and the problem persists
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:13 am
I don't understand - you should just upgrade your theme to the latest version (v. 1.12 is the latest), please check the following article:
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/wo ... me-upgrade

You can also send me FTP access - then I'll be able to check the issue exaclty.

GK User
Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:47 am
Joshua:
I installed the theme in its recent version but the problem persists.
I noticed that when I use any of the GK widgets (in the frontpage) that come with the theme, the frontpage breaks and stops loading.
In the attached file you can see marked in pink that I´m using a gk news show pro widget but it doesnt load and prevents other widgets (in the side bar and inset postion, those were custom menus) to load
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.