TEMPLATE NEWS, WHEN WILL IT HAVE AN UPDATE FOR JOOMLA 3.7?

December 2012 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun May 14, 2017 6:44 pm
Report this post
Hello!
As I saw several people with issues in the NEWS Templante ( https://www.gavick.com/joomla-templates/news) with the update for JOOMLA 3.7.
Using Temp News with Joomla 3.6.5 and use on my main site and due to problems, I decided to keep it in version 3.6.5 until I have an update.
I would like to know when you will have a fix or update for Templante NEWS (Templante Joomla) for JOOMLA 3.7.
Already have a forecast?
I await information
Thank you so much
Success!!!
Jose Carlos
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon May 15, 2017 8:18 am
Report this post
Update os News template is available, please upgrade your template, clear your browser's cache and check again.

GK User
Tue May 16, 2017 7:58 pm
Report this post
JOSHUA
Hello!
All right?

I did what I said, cleared the cache, however the version that is there of TEMPLATE NEWS is version 3.6 (COMPATIBILITY: JOOMLA 3.6)
I went to https://www.gavick.com/joomla-templates/news
Or did I misunderstand it somewhere else?
I need the version for JOOMLA 3.7
If you can help me, I thank you.
thank you so much
success
Jose Carlos
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed May 17, 2017 7:50 am
Report this post
Hi,
The latest version of News template is 3.22 and it's compatible with Joomla 3.7. Please download it from Updates section.
News is here:
https://www.gavick.com/updates?task=upd ... 61&catid=4
and News refreshed:
https://www.gavick.com/updates?task=upd ... 62&catid=4

GK User
Fri May 19, 2017 6:07 pm
Report this post
Hello!
First Thank you very much !!!

Sorry for the delay in the response, but with the versions you indicated, I went to do the updates and I used to update the site to gk_news_refreshed and after the error to be able to recover the administrator, I used the gk_news_refreshed_quickstart files

1 Problem) - At first, even when I install the new version of the GK_NEWS site for Joomla 3.7, even clearing all caches from the site and browsers, the error continues to access the Templar theme, the error persists for more than 30 Minutes even though I'm sure that the files are already all correct and that the Theme should open, the error occurs within the theme.

But from time to time, without noticing what happened the theme starts to appear and so far I do not understand why this occurs.

2 Problem and more serious) - But when updating the site, I'm having a problem when I try to fix the Joomla 3.65 Database for Jomla 3.7 the administrator leaves the air, the blank page with error 500 is left.

After I load a new folder from the administrator and from the media and libraries folders the administrator goes back to working.

But when upgrading from joomla 3.7 to joomla 3.7.1, when I go in the database and click on patch from version 3.7 to 3.7.1 the same thing happens.

Then I put the updated folders of the site gk_news_refreshed_quickstart again and it works again but if it tries to correct the Database for the version to act it has fallen the administrator for error 500 and the page is Blank

Except the frontend site, it works fine.

This I did in two different versions and the same thing happened.

Do you have any tips that can help me?

I await
Thank you so much
Success
Jose Carlos
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Sun May 21, 2017 9:22 pm
Report this post
Did you try to update your Joomla Database with any default template activated?

GK User
Tue May 23, 2017 11:01 pm
Report this post
Joshua
Hello!

Yes, the default template is enabled.
Why can not you?

How should I correct this?
Can you help me?
Grateful
Jose Carlos
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed May 24, 2017 8:55 am
Report this post
Could you please provide me with your website FTP and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Thu May 25, 2017 9:14 pm
Report this post
Joshua
Hello!
Sorry for the delay in the response, but I was working on the problem and I have a solution to the problem and now it's okay.
I noticed that whenever I would fix Mysql for the new version of joomla, the page gave 500 error and went blank.
In fact when you click on the fix, it was erasing some files inside the admin folder.
Then it was just reset these files and when entering the administrator again, the mysql database was already fixed for the new version.
It took me a while to figure this out, but anyway, this is okay.
I'm waiting for the intention, but I broke my mind to find out and I managed to fix it.
Anyway, thank you very much for the help
Problem solved
Very Successful !!!
Jose Carlos
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.