Nav Menu Dissappears after scrolling

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:53 pm
Report this post
I installed the News 2 template to an existing site and rebuilt all the modules. I am having a problem with the the Nav menu. If I disable the update, the Top Nav menu will disappear once you scroll down. It goes to the very top where you can barely see it.

Here is my site www.equestremagazine.com

Another problem is my left side bar is not showing up dark completely is seems the words are blocked out white.

Any help will be appreciated.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:30 am
Report this post
What is your template version? I remember that we've fixed this in one of the updates.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:59 pm
Report this post
I have the latest version 3.11.3...just installed and downloaded on the 27 of August.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:09 am
Report this post
Could you provide me details to your administrator area via PM ? Please remember to include link to this forum thread in message.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:57 pm
Report this post
I sent several pm message with the required information and have yet to hear back from BKRZTUK
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:02 am
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid Bartek is not working with us anymore and he must forgot to pass Yout question to other supporters. Please send me an access to Your joomla panel and I'll help. Sorry for inconvenience.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.