News GK5 Navigation/Pagination no more visible

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:51 am
Report this post
Hello,

I just detected the navigation/pagination for "animated" news modules published on the frontpage using News GK5 no more shows. I haven't made any changes to the module recently...I have granted one of your guys backend admin access to help resolve an issue with display of search results...I am not sure if some changes have been made from your end that has resulted in the missing navigation icons on the module.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:40 am
Report this post
The pagination is enabled in module configuration? Could you show me screenshot with News Show Pro configuration?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:24 pm
Report this post
gk5_screenshot.jpg
Yes, pagination is enabled.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:15 am
Report this post
In selected data source there is sufficient amount of articles to fill 3 pages?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:19 pm
Report this post
Yes please. There are more than enough to fill several pages.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:54 am
Report this post
Hmm the last thing that comes to my mind is the module suffix, please check whether module have ' nsp' suffix and then show me your front-end. I'll check whether this part of HTML is even generated.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:24 pm
Report this post
the modules suffix is "title-color1 title-border nomobile".
the affected module is "FEATURED ARTICLES" at the front end (www.myjcr.com)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:47 am
Report this post
Could you disable CSS compression? This pagination area is in page HTML code but it is not visible. The Typography is enabled in template settings?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:32 am
Report this post
When I disable CSS compression and enable/disable typography. The pagination area remains invisible.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:29 am
Report this post
Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
.nspTopInterface { top: -5px !important }

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab. The problem is caused by your other custom changes and please note that every single modification will produce similar problems. Please also make sure that in every News Show Pro module option "Use default CSS" is disabled.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:58 am
Report this post
Thank you so much. It worked. I also discovered I had some "Use default CSS" enabled. I have disabled all.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:48 am
Report this post
This is recommended setting when you use template styles for News Show Pro module and should resolve most of problems with NSP in our templates.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.