NSP GK5 modules published for mobile only don't display

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:53 am
Report this post
Hello,

I have published two News Show Pro GK5 modules for mobile only display using the suffix " onlymobile". The title of the module displays but the content don't show in mobile view. The error remained the same when I published at different positions.

The module displays well in desktop view when I remove the " onlymobile" suffix. How can I display a list of latest articles using NSP GK5 in mobile view only?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:58 am
Report this post
If you remove the suffix the content is also visible or only the title? Could you show me your website?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:21 am
Report this post
Yes, when I remove the suffix, the title and content are visible. Please I have sent the site via PM.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:25 pm
Report this post
Please use PM only when we request it. With this flood of PM messages with only URL to website it takes only longer and longer to answer.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.