page doesn't stop loading

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:02 pm
Report this post
Hello,
I installed News2 with Quickstart and often (but random) the page takes over 1 minute to load completely. Other times only 4 seconds, as I can aspect.
I thought it was because of social networks loading, but the problem appears in backend too! I cleaned cache, deactivated modules, ecc. but the problem remains.
I installed StoreFront too into same server and it has the same problem. I have other Joomla site with other template (yootheme, rockettheme) and I don't see that error.
What esle have I to ckeck ?

Thank you very much.
Regards
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:08 am
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

teitbite
Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:02 pm
Report this post
Hi

I received urls to 2 pages, but both of them are working fine. Load time is under 3s in both cases, so it's pretty fast. Is it happening with any specific browser or page. Please let me know.

GK User
Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:32 pm
Report this post
Thank you very much.
Now the sites are fast in my computer too. I don't know why. The problem was random, with Firefox and Chrome and every page.
Maybe an hosting problem or some process or something similar.
I apologize.
Thanks again.
Regards

teitbite wrote:Hi

I received urls to 2 pages, but both of them are working fine. Load time is under 3s in both cases, so it's pretty fast. Is it happening with any specific browser or page. Please let me know.
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.