Problem with resizing images

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:13 pm
Report this post
hi, i just bought the template News2, congratulations, it's beautiful, but I have a problem with the display of images in the following page:
http://www.itenovas.com/in-scena.html
and in all similar pages .. the template does not resize images with mozilla and especially the page is viewed very badly.
also wanted clarification regarding the logo: now online is the logo ITE_NOVAS.COM but I wish I could write IteNovas.com using lowercase characters.
also the logo on mobile devices is aligned to the left while viewing your demo is aligned to the center, I wanted to know how to solve ..
thank you very much and greetings
P.S.
sorry for my bad English !!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:15 am
Report this post
1. I cannot reproduce the issue with firefox and images - could you please mark it on a screenshot?
2. To change font to lower case, please edit: /templates/gk_news2/css/override.css and add at its end:
Code: Select all
#gkLogo.text > span, #gkLogoSmall.text > span {
    text-transform: inherit;
}

Remember to enable "CSS override" in template settings - advanced section.

3. On our demo server we use css type image while you are using text type, to center text type image, please add to override.css:
Code: Select all
@media (max-width: 640px){
#gkLogo.text, #gkLogoSmall.text {
    width: 216px;
    margin: 45px auto 35px;
    float: none;
}
}

where 640px is the max screen width value where the logo will be centered.

GK User
Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:31 pm
Report this post
first of all thanks to the swift response ..
the screenshot is attached
as you see the pictures is not resized ..
another thing: I put a banner adv google position banner_top but not displayed. why?
Thanks again!!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:59 pm
Report this post
I also wanted to know how I can remove this annoying line that you see on the banner ads, as per attached picture .. thanks again !!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:53 pm
Report this post
Hmm, I still see the image of a football team that covers 100% width. Image of a tattoo covers only 50% of screen because you have enabled column display layout.
If it goest to this line - could you please post an url to a place where I could see it?

GK User
Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:06 am
Report this post
the link is always http://www.itenovas.com/in-scena.html
viewing is related to a view of a joomla article category view blog, with a main article and four introductory articles ..
while as regards the banner position banner_top ??
with regard to the line above the banner I solved !!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:01 pm
Report this post
I guess its due to this error:
Uncaught TagError: adsbygoogle.push() error: No slot size for availableWidth=0
Perhaps google requires a position (div) to have defined width and height while this element (in our template) assumes the content will set its size.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.