bootstrap

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed May 03, 2017 11:21 pm
Report this post
hi,

How can I add bootstrap to the template, articles, modules?

Do you need only the list of articles that I have in my list of articles and / or module?

thanks!
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 08, 2017 3:58 pm
Report this post
Hi

Our template doesn't need bootstrap to work. It's not a requirement. Anyway it has no problem with extensions using it, but in my understanding if an extension needs bootstrap to run, it should come with their own copy. SO please look in extensions settings to enable it.

GK User
Sat May 27, 2017 12:00 am
Report this post
No, it's no extension, I want to put bootstrap in the articles, is there any extension for that, you know?
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 31, 2017 8:32 am
Report this post
Hi

Here http://getbootstrap.com/getting-started/ You can download bootstrap. Than You can use /layouts/blocks/head.php file to include the files.

You can also use the same file and add a CDN code presented in the link I've mentioned to add a remote classes. Just a copy/paste in this case.

GK User
Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:02 am
Report this post
Hi,
It served me very well

Including in the modules so it is not so necessary to place so much different module and you can adapt the css better
I put it in the following way

Code: Select all
$this->API->addCSS($this->API->URLtemplate() . '/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.css');
$this->API->addCSS($this->API->URLtemplate() . '/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css');

WHAT DOES NOT SUBE WHERE TO PLACE BUT WORKED IN ALL MODES WERE THE "meta viewport"

Code: Select all
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, user-scalable=no, initial-scale=1.0, maximun-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0">
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:42 pm
Report this post
Hi

Greta to hear it's working. Closing this thread than.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.