Cookie law Template News 2

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri May 26, 2017 10:33 am
Report this post
Would it be possible to have a new cookie law plugin for the News 2 template as you just did it for the News template?

As well what is the newsletter pop up module you use on your website/ would be interested to have it. Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue May 30, 2017 11:20 am
Report this post
Hi

We do not have a newsletter module. It's a simple custom html code which has to be replaced with a newsletter module. Popup is a a module position, so any module placed in there will be acting like that.

Please update template to the latest version a link to CC Plugin should be updated already.

GK User
Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:43 pm
Report this post
I updated the tempalte : where is the link to cc plugin ?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:49 pm
Report this post
Can you porvide me the link?

Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:44 am
Report this post
Hi

CC plugin is build into template, so all You have to do is to enable plugin in template's configuration.

GK User
Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:32 am
Report this post
Hello CC plugin is not working in the last version. Before it was not working as well...
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:16 pm
Report this post
Hi

Yes, looks like silktide developers has removed it again. Please simply disable it and use one ot the 3rd party plugins: https://extensions.joomla.org/extension ... rfilters=1

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.