Translation of the template

March 2014 WordPress Theme
GK User
Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm
Hi, i have followed the guide to make a translation of the template (with .po .mo files)
But i always have the "Read more" button in english

Any help ?
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:18 am
Hello,

This button comes from News Show Pro plugin probably (not theme files), please translate also your News Show Pro plugin.

GK User
Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:39 am
It's what i did
But in the main file some translations are not here (ex: "MORE BREAKING NEWS" or "Search")
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:09 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your site where this text "more breaking news" is visible, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

Joshua M
Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm
Please edit your News Show Pro widget from Sidebar Right widget area, expand "Link format" tab and here you can change this text.

"search" comes from News2/searchform.php file and should be inlcuded in Theme translation (News2.pot) file.

GK User
Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:02 am
Joshua M wrote:Please edit your News Show Pro widget from Sidebar Right widget area, expand "Link format" tab and here you can change this text.

"search" comes from News2/searchform.php file and should be inlcuded in Theme translation (News2.pot) file.

Thank you for this !
And about the "READ MORE" button on the main article on the homepage ?
Where can i translate it ?
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:16 am
This "Read More" comes from News Show Pro plugin, did you translate it?

GK User
Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:29 am
Joshua M wrote:This "Read More" comes from News Show Pro plugin, did you translate it?

Yes, on my FTP i have my .mo and .po files
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:38 am
Did you add the gk-nsp-en_EN.mo and gk-nsp-en_EN.po (with your langauge code) files into wp-content/languages/plugins directory?

GK User
Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:59 am
Yes
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:51 am
Could you please provide me back-end and FTP access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:49 am
login : **
pass: ***

And go to the "martino" folder

Thank you !
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:05 am
I've edited your post, please change your FTP username and password as soon as possible and then send me a PRIVATE message with new credentials. You can't post access to your server here - it's a public forum.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.