500 error internal server error

February 2014 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri May 06, 2016 1:58 pm
Report this post
Unable to install - quickstart.zip ( i try two more templates ) after download new template updates

I'm using hostgator and one more hosting firm - the same problem ..
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 08, 2016 1:03 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please try again and if this won't work send me an access to ftp. I've just tried and had no issues at all.

GK User
Wed May 11, 2016 12:08 pm
Report this post
i sent you ftp details
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu May 12, 2016 9:17 am
Report this post
Hi

Is everything ok with with server ? I was uploading files when it broke and I cannot connect any more.

I'm getting an error message "Timed out waiting for initial connect reply."

teitbite
Thu May 12, 2016 10:08 am
Report this post
Hi

Not sure what was done, but it worked for 10min and now does not again. Can You please revert it for about 30min so I'll be able to finish ?

teitbite
Thu May 12, 2016 2:00 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok I was able to send it all. Now I can see that Your server is adding some lines to website's code and removing others. From the looks of it I think it's some kind of advertisment app. Here 2 <head> section from Your server and with the exact same files but loaded on my server.

GK User
Thu May 12, 2016 2:49 pm
Report this post
I don't know.. it is hostgator baby plan http://www.hostgator.com/shared

two different accounts on hostgator and one on other company .. i can give you again a ftp for that server.. and i don't why but after downloaded updated template quickstart.zip it stop working for me ..

can i download somewhere old version of templates before this last update?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri May 13, 2016 10:59 am
Report this post
Hi

Do You maybe have a cPanel here ? I will be able to make some more tests with it and try to install it again.

GK User
Fri May 13, 2016 5:33 pm
Report this post
yes i have it ..
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 15, 2016 10:48 am
Report this post
i will wait what hostgator suport have to say .. if they don't know what is a problem i will give you cpanel admin/pass .. i try it again with new fresh box template and i get 500 internal server error

Hi

Ok, becuase the cpanel You've send me is showing completly different files than the ftp access I was tryng to instal it before, so I cannot check what can be wrong with my last installation.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.