News Show Pro GK5 K2 ARTICLES FROM CATEGORY

February 2014 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:42 am
Report this post
Hello again...

i install the news2 template and i cant find how to setup News Show Pro GK5 module to show me articles from current category from K2...Anybody help me?

i want in gategory view or item view one module IN SIDEBAR to show "more articles from current category"

Thanx!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:57 pm
Report this post
Hi

Can You please explain it differently ? I'm afraid I do not understand. Tell me the url to Your site and show me which module You need to make this changes to. Send me an access to joomla panel as well so I'll make it and will show You the settings later.

GK User
Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:51 pm
Report this post
Hi again..

the URL of site is http://www.greekvolley.gr/news/a1-gynaikon.html

i want the first module in right sidebar show me only posts from current category

i m new in forum, please inform me how can send you access in joomla control panel

thanx for support
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:35 pm
Report this post
no answer?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:25 pm
Report this post
Hi

In that case, You need to:

Make a copy for this module for each category. In "Source" settings select only the category for which it was created. Last step is to attach the module the the category layout page.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.