problem with articles in front and backend

February 2014 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:08 pm
Report this post
Anyone knows what happened in the editor backend ?
Captura de pantalla 2017-06-16 a la(s) 16.51.45.png

and frontend
Captura de pantalla 2017-06-16 a la(s) 16.51.50.png
Captura de pantalla 2017-06-16 a la(s) 16.51.55.png
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:11 am
Report this post
Hi

Images are too small to see I'm afraid. Is the first screen showing how article is being shown in joomla panel ? If yes than it's most likely a broken joomla installation. I would start with reinstalling joomla. What PHP version are You using? Is console showing any errors?

GK User
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:43 pm
Report this post
Thanks for reply !

The first image is the joomla panel, when you go to editing article look like image.

PHP version is 5.6.30 and no show errors in console
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:31 am
Report this post
Hi

None of our products is affecting article edit page in panel, and from screenshot it's clearly some error on this page. Try reinstalling joomla in case problem is coming from a broken file. If this will not help send me an access to joomla panel to my email [email protected]

teitbite
Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:52 am
Report this post
Hi

Just found Your mail and checked article page, but there are no error messages on site or console, so it's hard to tell what the problem can be. I've disabled all the extra plugin used on this layout and there is no change as well. It's 100% a joomla panel issue. Try overwrite joomla files with a clean installation and if this will not help, report this to joomla developers.

teitbite
Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:10 am
Report this post
Hi

I've just run an extra test with a scanner, but looks like joomla files are intact. The other thing this problem can be connected with is an old PHP version.

teitbite
Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:59 am
Report this post
Hi

Just saw Your mail with a thank You. Does it mean updating PHP has solved the problem ?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.