Image Show GK4 not working well with multilingual

GK User
Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:33 am
Hi,
I've download and installed gk_photo start package (joomla 3).
I'm trying to work with multiple language. After a little configuration, I could see all my 4 languages, the language filter works, all seems to work correctly.
Unfortunately, when language Filter is active, Image Show GK4 behaves not properly (bad photo zooming, undesired scrolling)
an example at http://www.andrearavizza.com/2015/
I've read many forum articles, but I can't find the solution

Has anyone any advice?
Thanks

Carola
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:47 am
Hi

Please check if all You frontpages (for every language) has a page class suffix "frontpage".

GK User
Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:05 pm
Resolved.
Thank you so much for your help!
:D

Carola
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon May 15, 2017 4:27 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Please check if all You frontpages (for every language) has a page class suffix "frontpage".

Hi! I have the same problem with ImageShow GK4 when active multilingual plugin... Where can I check if my page has a class suffix "frontpage"? Thanks!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu May 18, 2017 1:11 pm
Hi

In template settigs in section "Features" You will find an option to add an ID and a page class suffix.

GK User
Tue May 23, 2017 10:13 pm
Thank you Teitbite! The problem is can´t add an ID and a page class suffix because the "Template Options" is missing! (uploaded an image reference).
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat May 27, 2017 1:50 pm
Hi

Please update template to the latest version. This problem appears after updating joomla to 3.7.1 and up since the scheme for tabs code has changed slightly.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.