help with slideshow in HOME and WORKS

A professionally designed template for photographers and architects
GK User
Tue May 24, 2016 12:30 pm
Hi, i need a little bit of help from you, i am using this really beautiful template for my client, an architect studio in Florence, Italy.
Everything is working fine except one thing, the slideshow in HOME PAGE does not resize dinamically when used in mobile view, the same slideshow set into WORKS menu item goes fine and resize images, could you explain me why?
I have checked all settings in module but i cannot find any difference, please help me.
I have another request, i would like to have the slideshow in WORKS menu item working as the one in HOME PAGE, so full size page without any space up and down, is this possibile and how to do this?
Thanks in advice for your help.

Live site at:
http://www.awstudio.it/newsite/
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri May 27, 2016 5:53 pm
Hi everybody,
finalliy i have managed how to remove mainbody from another menu voice, now under WORKS i can see only the slider, but now i have the same problem like in home, slider doesn't resize when viewed in mobile, why this happens?
Is there any solution? Anybody can answer me please?
I know that i am not a "VIP" member, but i have bought a lifetime membership, may i have some help from the staff?
Please consider my request.
Thanks!!!!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun May 29, 2016 2:48 pm
Hi, still nothing.....why?
Unbelievable.....
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:38 pm
Hi

Please do not bump Your own question. It changes the time of last activity and moved Your question to the end of the line.

Forcing this slide style to be responsive will not be easy becauase it was designed to handle background, not images per se. Basicaly images are being scaled to fill height or width, whatever it is in need to resize and cover without showing empty spaces.

If You do not mind empty spaces please add this code to override.css:

Code: Select all
#gkIs-gk-is-851 {
    background-size: 100% auto !important;
}

in other case forcing it will require multiple module height adjustments with a code like:

Code: Select all
@media only screen and (max-width:1920px) {
#gkIs-gk-is-851 {
    height: 600px !important;
}
}

@media only screen and (max-width:1620px) {
#gkIs-gk-is-851 {
    height: 550px !important;
}
}

@media only screen and (max-width:1420px) {
#gkIs-gk-is-851 {
    height: 500px !important;
}
}

etc... With this process You will have to select the correct values by Yourself. The above values are only examples.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.