News Show in Publisher Template

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu May 30, 2013 1:21 pm
Report this post
Hello,

I might be a little stupid :) however I am unable to find the correcht gk-news in the module's listing. It confuses me a little that I set all Articles to K2 but the shown article (from the quickstart install) is in joomla articles? What module position shoul I be looking at? Just to make sure I included a screenshot.

THX
Armin
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 30, 2013 1:48 pm
Report this post
To get rid of this module, place any module in "mainbody" position and configure it to your taste.

GK User
Thu May 30, 2013 2:05 pm
Report this post
Cyberek wrote:To get rid of this module, place any module in "mainbody" position and configure it to your taste.

So this is just for demo purposes? I like the style and wwould like to keep that. I did download News Pro GK5, any chance to get that style importet there?

greetings
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri May 31, 2013 9:23 am
Report this post
You could also edit "Home" Menu Item and select diffrent data source for that element.

GK User
Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:32 pm
Report this post
thanks, that is solved :)
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.