Gk_publisher supports bootstrap v2.x ?.

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:16 am
Report this post
I tried to install on gk_publisher Hika Shop, the result was negative because Hika Shop does not have a responsive behavior.
I contacted Hika Shop here's what he replied:

"HikaShop will be responsive template with any supporting bootstrap v2.x once you turn on the" use bootstrap design "option of the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration."

Of course I did as suggested but nothing changes. Hika Shop on Joomla 3.3.6 with gk-publisher is not responsive
I ask you: gk_publisher integrated bootstrap v2.x ?.
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:50 pm
Report this post
Hello,

Our themes has no preloaded bootstrap, because we are not using bootstrap in our themes. If you want to load it, please add in the layouts/blocks/head.php file the following code:

Code: Select all
$doc->addStyleSheet($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap.min.css');
$doc->addStyleSheet($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap-responsive.min.css');
$doc->addStyleSheet($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap-extended.css');
$doc->addStyleSheet($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/icomoon.css');
$doc->addStyleSheet($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/chosen.css');
Administrator

GK User
Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:04 pm
Report this post
dziudek wrote:Hello,

Our themes has no preloaded bootstrap, because we are not using bootstrap in our themes. If you want to load it, please add in the layouts/blocks/head.php file the following code:

$doc->addStyleSheet($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap.min.css');
$doc->addStyleSheet($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap-responsive.min.css');
$doc->addStyleSheet($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap-extended.css');
$doc->addStyleSheet($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/icomoon.css');
$doc->addStyleSheet($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/chosen.css');

Hey there. I am using GK Shop and Buy and would also like to add bootstrap. Where in the head.php file do I add this code?
:?

Thanks!

B
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:03 am
Report this post
You can add it in any place in the mentioned file - the best place will be after other $doc->addStyleSheet functions.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:14 pm
Report this post
dziudek wrote:You can add it in any place in the mentioned file - the best place will be after other $doc->addStyleSheet functions.

I looked in "gk_shop_and_buy/layouts/blocks/head.php" ...and there doesn't seem to be any other $doc->addStyleSheet functions in that head.php file. Is there another location I should be looking in? :?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:48 am
Report this post
Sorry, my mistake the head file uses template framework. In this case in the head.php file please add after:

$this->API->addCSS($this->API->URLtemplate() . '/css/style'.$template_style.'.css');

the following code:

$this->API->addCSS($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap.min.css');
$this->API->addCSS($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap-responsive.min.css');
$this->API->addCSS($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap-extended.css');
$this->API->addCSS($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/icomoon.css');
$this->API->addCSS($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/chosen.css');
Administrator

GK User
Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:07 am
Report this post
No worries. :)
Well, I added everything to the head.php file, but it doesn't look like it worked. When I add a bootstrap grid to an article, nothing happens. Did I miss a step somewhere or do I need to edit another template file somewhere?

Thanks!
B

dziudek wrote:Sorry, my mistake the head file uses template framework. In this case in the head.php file please add after:

$this->API->addCSS($this->API->URLtemplate() . '/css/style'.$template_style.'.css');

the following code:

$this->API->addCSS($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap.min.css');
$this->API->addCSS($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap-responsive.min.css');
$this->API->addCSS($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap-extended.css');
$this->API->addCSS($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/icomoon.css');
$this->API->addCSS($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/chosen.css');
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:36 am
Report this post
@babbolo - could you provide me an URL to your website with this problem?
Administrator

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.