New articles not appearing on frontpage

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:17 am
Report this post
When I add a new article it will appear on the front page but will disappear as soon as I refresh the page. If I go into the admin of my site and re-save or clear the cache the new articles will again reappear but again, once I refresh the page they disappear. There is no issue with the article appearing in their category and the problem is isolated to the front page. There are no issues with older articles.

The problem is only recent and the only change to the site has been the recent Joomla update.

Any suggestions on what could cause this problem?

Thanks.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:58 am
Report this post
Hi,
I guess this problem is also not related with GK template.
So only I can suggest is check for answers on official Joomla forum.

In mean time .... disable all cache plugins from GK and settings in template and check after.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:59 am
Report this post
Thanks. I disabled the System - jSGCache plugin and that fixed the problem. Do you recommend activating another plugin?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:08 am
Report this post
In general yes, but which one ..hard to say.
you have two try 2-3 of them with different settings to say which one works for you in 100%
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.