template not working with joomla v3.4.8

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:46 pm
Report this post
Hi,

after upgrading joomla to 3.4.8, the template stop working. It shows nothing, the content of the page is the body and html tags. If I change to a different template, the site shows again.

I noticed that the demo version comes with joomla 3.4.1. I dont get any php or javascript errors. Could you please advise??

Thanks in advance
L
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:50 pm
Report this post
I have just checked the update process and all seems to be working fine. I'm on a 3.4.8 version with 3.17 version of publisher template.
If it is possible, please revert back to previous version and update the template first, then do the Joomla update.
If not please try to reupload the template again.

GK User
Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:50 am
Report this post
I have the same problem. I have now downloaded the template update succesfully. Website still looks like shit. I can't figure ut how to revert to my latest joomla version. Is there an easy way to do this. As you can gather I'm not an expert. Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.