article in new window

Amazing blog Joomla template for personal website with extensive features, additional typography and nice showcase of featured posts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:41 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I'm trying to link from a image but it dos not work as I would like. When I insert an article in an image (created in a custom HTML module) all goes well. Only for the article not to be shown on the page. I tried "open in new window", "open current window" etc etc. Also pop up. When I click on the link I get directed to the correct url but see the whole website. I only want to see the specific article. I assume the template is somehow overwriting the postion in which the article should appear. But I can not find where to alter it.

Help!

Thanks,

Vince
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:54 am
Report this post
Are you sure that the link is correct? The article that you want to display is assigned to some menu item? Without this Joomla will not generate correct link.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:11 am
Report this post
Thanks for your help. Problem solved
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.