Form on the "Contact" Page

Multipurpose WordPress Theme Forum Support
GK User
Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:13 am
I have been unable to get the form on the Contact page to work. is this through MailPoet or another plugin? The page I am referencing is https://demo.gavick.com/wordpress/quark ... page_id=82 and I would like the form on the left side of the page to work (send me an email when a visitor fills it all out etc.).
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:50 am
Hello,

On this contact page template, mails are sent to administrator email address by default. If you want to change that (and other options), please go to Appearance -> Customize section, navigate to your contact page (it's important point) and at the bottom you should see "Contact Page" customizer section; here you can change options connected with this page.

GK User
Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:50 pm
Please, when I go to the theme customizer, no "Contact Page" is displayed on the left. Where can I find it?
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:03 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:19 pm
I have the same problem i guess... the form on the /contact-2/ - page never seems to work? i have some wites installed with this template and i always get the same error.
You can try on this site: http://hfprojects.be/contact-2/
I need a solution for this and 2 other sites...
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:22 am
Hi,
Are you using latest version of the Quark theme?

GK User
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:54 am
version 1.2.7 . I used the quick install (default + ecommerce) and both have the same problem.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:38 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website back-end and FTP access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

Joshua M
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:34 am
The problem is fixed on your website (fix is also added to theme package, so it's enough to download latest version of Quark theme again)

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.