Can´t update the quantity

Support desk for Multipurpose Quark Theme
GK User
Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:39 am
Hi guys!

I´m working with Quark without problems, but in the checkout process on virtuemart, I used One Page Generic Checkout for Virtuemart. When I try to add more units to the product, the quantity not make the operation. It seems a script conflict because when i change the template, all works fine. I tried with Easy Jquery plugin with no success. Can you help me guys? One thing more, the problem only happend on iOS devices...iPad, iPhone...

Please, go to the site http://www.angelesypiruletas.com and then, select a product, add to cart and go to the cart page to see the problem. I repeat, only happen on my iPad and iPhone...

Thanks in advanced!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:57 am
Hi

Which veriosn of VM are You using ? Last supported by template is 3.0.18, so it may have not been adjusted yet.

GK User
Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:40 am
Hi Teitbite,

Recently, I updated VM to 3.2.2, it can be the problem? I´m going to test downgrading the component in a clone of the site to see what happen (my client is desesperated).

Thanks in advanced.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:02 am
Hi again,

I test the site with VM 3.0.18 and the problem persist. When I try to change the quantity, the page come into a reload loop. It only happens with iOS devices and android.

In the Firebug console I can´t see any script conflict but I suspect that jquery is the key. I installed jquery Easy to try to solve it, without success. Please some help or maybe with VIP support? I really need to solve this problem.

Thanks in advanced.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:21 pm
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp to my email [email protected] I'll see what can be wrong.

GK User
Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:13 pm
Teitbite, I sent you the access.

Hope you find a solution...

Thanks in advanced!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:36 am
Hi

Sorry for delay. It took me a while to figure this out. Have You noticed that quantity does not work for couple of seconds after opening? I think the script file needs some time to be loaded or is being blocked. So I've done some tests and disabled One page checkout makes it work always. There can be couple of reasons, which You will have to test. First start with disabling https and test if script doesn't get blocked. Second thing will be to disable our template and see if quantity works with Protostar, default joomla template.

GK User
Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:09 am
Thanks Teitbite, I don´t know whats the real problem here. I test with older versions of VM, disabling the https protocol, with another template and the bug is still here. It only happens on iPad and iPhone devices...and for my knowlegment is hard to find the problem, so I decided to deactivate the plugin and remake the checkout page for my client´s needs.

Thanks for your support.
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.