Drop down menu error

Support desk for Multipurpose Quark Theme
GK User
Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:21 pm
Hi for some reason, when I hover over certain menu items which have a drop down child content, it doesn't take the image into consideration when doing the height: https://goo.gl/EEfMhx

Hover over Chairs and then hover over sofas then you will see
cap1.JPG

cap2.JPG

Please advise
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:44 pm
Hi

I'm afraid I do not understand. Can You please explain what should be desired look be ?

GK User
Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:10 am
Do you see difference between image 1 and 2? Ive set them up EXACTLY the same way but in pic 2 the image overflows. Can you honestly not see that from the images and my detailed description?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:15 pm
Hi

I meant that I cannot see this issue on Your page, becuase as I guess You've removed the image which was not showing correctly. But I'm afraid I need to see it broken to be able to tell how to fix it.

Please put the image back, so I'll be bale to see it and email me when ready to my private email [email protected] so I'll be able to respond immediately.

GK User
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:46 am
I emailed and I don't see you responding immediately...
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:12 am
Hi

Thank You for rushing Your mail. Have missed it because of the other mail for Your other issue.

Please add this to override.css:

Code: Select all
#gkHeaderNav .gkMainMenu .gkmenu > li div.childcontent .gkcol {
    height: auto !important;
}

GK User
Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:35 pm
Thanks sorted
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:16 am
Hi

Was easy fix, so it could be solved way faster. Hate this communication issues. Closing this thread.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.